2 Spots left for our October trip
Join us for our next trip to the Timbavati for a wildlife photographic trip
Herewith some images from our December trip to Sabi Sands . All guests met for a pancake in Dullstroom and then onto Sabi Sands for 4 days and 3 nights. The weather was great and not to hot, but we did get rained on one morning. Thank goodness for ponchos on the vehicle. Rooms were exquisite and meals prepared by the chef were delicious. We saw the big 5 almost daily and apart from numerous leopard sightings as well as lion sightings, one on a buffalo kill we were blessed with two male leopards on the Kruger boundry and wild dogs a few times as well.
Quests were livened up on one evening drive with jam jars with ample alcohol. Some quests have already booked for my July trip.
Join wildlife photographer Keith Rawlins on a 4 day and 3 night photo safari into the Kruger Park at a private luxury lodge. Price is R14500.00 pp and includes the following :
- Full accommodation in serviced air-conned luxury rooms.
- Two drives daily (morning and evening) in an open vehicle with guide. We do go off road.
- Three meals daily prepared by our private chef.
- All waters, and wines at dinner
- Lodge has swimming pool, dstv and wifi.
Some of the images from recent trips.
Contact Keith on 0793538786 or email@example.com